By signing your registration form you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
● You have read, understand and will adhere to the Herts Inclusive Coronavirus policy and guidelines
● All activity fees are due in full before the start of each term/holiday. Information will be sent out in good time to allow time to pay. If payment is not made by the start of term then a £5 late payment fee will be added to your account.
● Payment in instalments are permitted on a case by case basis, please speak to the HIT Office Team.
● Payment can be made through Love Admin, by BACS or by posting a cheque to the office. All payments need to include the correct reference –
Borehamwood Youth Theatre – BYT
Hemel Children’s Theatre – HCT
Hemel Youth Theatre – HYT
Watford Children’s Theatre – WCT
Watford Youth Theatre – WYT
Stevenage Children’s Theatre – SCT
Stevenage Youth Theatre – SYT
Hertford & Ware Adult Theatre – HWAT
Acting Up – AU
● As our costs are fixed, fees remain payable in cases of absence. There are no reductions for sickness or holiday. If HIT has to cancel a session or activity we will offer a catch-up session. If your child is unable to make this then fees will still be payable.
● Participants should arrive promptly, appropriately dressed and attend sessions regularly.
● Please inform the Workshops and Welfare Coordinator if your child has injuries prior to the session start. In line with our Covid policy, please do not come to any venue based sessions if you are feeling unwell.
● HIT reserves the right to change the content of the planned session without prior notice
● Term Fees are non-refundable
● All parent, carers and guardians are required to be respectful to our staff, volunteers, other parents/carers and participants. We do not tolerate any abusive language, conflicts or disruptions. It is important that all parents understand that when distracting a member our coaching team you are preventing the members from learning.
● If you have any questions, concerns or complaints you are to contact our office, firstname.lastname@example.org / 01923 216951. We are always happy to help answer questions where possible but not in our participants valuable session time.
Our office is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am – 5pm, enquiries will only be dealt with within these hours. If you are trying to contact us on a Saturday morning for the Hemel groups please call the HIT Mobile – 07763419973