Herts Inclusive Theatre is a registered charity and our extensive programme of work is only made possible by the kind support of grant-giving organisations, sponsors and donations from the public.
How does your donation help?
All donations help towards:
• Enabling us to expand our program of work within the local SW Hertfordshire community
• Providing specialist equipment and software to our non – verbal members.
• Reach as wide an audience as possible and encourage people of all backgrounds and ages to enjoy the performing arts and engage with inclusive theatre
• Ensuring accessible and creative spaces and venues for all our children and young people
• Ensuring HIT sessions are kept to a fixed an affordable amount for parents/carers on lower incomes
Different ways to volunteer
We are often looking for volunteers to help at our weekly theatre workshops, if this is something you may be interested in please check out our 'Become a Volunteer' page. As a small charity we are also extremely grateful to anyone who is able to offer help with tasks such as:
These are generally are very costly to the charity and sadly our budget does not always stretch.
Should you have a personal contact that you think would like to support the work of HIT we would be most grateful.
We also welcome any business sponsors that may wish to partner with us.
HIT would like to thank everyone who has made a contribution, financial or otherwise towards their work.
Current and past sponsors of Herts Inclusive Theatre include:
Arts Award Access Fund (2017)
Watford Community Housing Trust (2017)
Watford Borough Council (ongoing)
Dacorum Borough Council (ongoing)
Children In Need (2016 and 2017 for the next 3 years)
Elstree & Borehamwood Town Council (2016 & 2017)
2015 Heritage Lottery Fund
2015 Children In Need
2013 - 2015 The Lloyds TSB Foundation
2010 - BBC Performing Arts Fund
make a donation
You can donate now in the following ways:
Make a BACS Donation
Contact us for more information on how to make a BACS donation
Virgin Money Giving
Single or regular donations can be made : https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/finalCharityHomepage.action?uniqueVmgCharityUrl=hertsinclusivetheatre
Donate to our Just Giving Page here: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/moveHITforward
Send us a cheque
We will gratefully accept any personal or business cheque donation. Please send made payable to 'Herts Inclusive Theatre' via post to: Holywell Community Centre, Chaffinch Lane, Watford, Herts. WD18 9QD