Shannon, one of HIT's participants, has taken on a challenge of doing 10 fund raising activities or events between December 2016 and December 2017.
Having turned 10 in October 2016, she chose to take this challenge to raise money and awareness for HIT.
On this page we will update you with her activities and if you wish to make a donation toward her campaign, please visit https://make-a-donation.org/campaign/shannon-s-10-10
Her first challenge kicked off on Thursday 15th December 2016 when she took part in 'Christmas Wrapping' at Intu shopping centre, Watford. She spent 2 hours wrapping, contributing to an amount raised of approximately £400.
Other activities Shannon is going to be involved with are:
- Cutting her hair and donating it to another charity called 'Princess Trust;
- Sponsored silence at at school during their lunch hour
- Sponsored Bike Ride
- Sponsored Swim
- Rock climbing challenge
- Fancy dress 1k night walk
- Brownies disability awareness badge
- Selling sweet cones & cakes
- Being a street statue